Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tell me your secrets

I have a secret.
I have them , dime a dozen
rattling inside a hollow scabbard.
whispering in my head

let me out,you will feel better, he says
little does he know that matters such as this has a life of its own
has he not learned yet?


Will i might to let them out
they still will remain hidden
deep inside the labyrinth of my heart and soul
till they mould and lose their shape

How they were born i know not any more
They just throb every once in a while reminding me some time past
The secrets themselves remnants of a stranger that tickles my memory
telling me his pains, his desires, his hopes, his pain.

On lonely nights , dark days
my company i seek in these hidden companions
who might know more about me than me
these crumbs i have left strewn along the path in the forest i call life.

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger alex said...

The defendant's counsel rose and mumbled a few words of apology, and the incident closed. http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=smith+leslie. White as http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=leica+kompakt+kamera paper, shaking with inexpressible rage, he caught and kissed the tittering girl, violently, noisily, before them all...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home